left hand, fourth finger
The most peculiar thing just happend.
Sometimes I try on my Mother's wedding ring, so it was in the bathroom and I slipped it on. It's really beautiful. It was my grandmother's and it's an antique. So that got me wanting to try on my Mom's engagement ring. I went to her closet and put it on my ring finger and at that moment I felt the weirdest urge I've ever felt. I wanted to be married.
How strange it is to feel. I want to wear the most beautiful dress, and have a house, and a pet, and be married. The whole damn thing.
What has come over me?
Sometimes I try on my Mother's wedding ring, so it was in the bathroom and I slipped it on. It's really beautiful. It was my grandmother's and it's an antique. So that got me wanting to try on my Mom's engagement ring. I went to her closet and put it on my ring finger and at that moment I felt the weirdest urge I've ever felt. I wanted to be married.
How strange it is to feel. I want to wear the most beautiful dress, and have a house, and a pet, and be married. The whole damn thing.
What has come over me?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home