the initial friend (ep)
I'm realizing something.
"I never loved you, even in my weakness. You were fuel for the fire, cannon fodder."
also
"You woke up an asshole, I couldn't believe my eyes."
also
"And I hope things work out well for you. 'Cause I'm not coming back, and you knew all along. And you stole my best line. You're right, you know I'd go to fucking hell for you."
thank you rilo kiley, you solve all my problems.
In all seriousness, this is how I feel about my last relationship. I miss what I had, but I don't miss who I had. Maybe sometime in the future we'll be friends, but now, in the present, he's not on my list of who I'd like to hang out with
"I never loved you, even in my weakness. You were fuel for the fire, cannon fodder."
also
"You woke up an asshole, I couldn't believe my eyes."
also
"And I hope things work out well for you. 'Cause I'm not coming back, and you knew all along. And you stole my best line. You're right, you know I'd go to fucking hell for you."
thank you rilo kiley, you solve all my problems.
In all seriousness, this is how I feel about my last relationship. I miss what I had, but I don't miss who I had. Maybe sometime in the future we'll be friends, but now, in the present, he's not on my list of who I'd like to hang out with

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home