shake, shake
correction since last post: I feel more and more special each day.
My head is in the clouds but my mind is finally clear. What an amazing feeling.
I usually don't enjoy popular poets but I really like these lines from Robert Frost's "Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening"
My head is in the clouds but my mind is finally clear. What an amazing feeling.
I usually don't enjoy popular poets but I really like these lines from Robert Frost's "Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening"
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
something about it makes me warm
Woods are usually considered scary and unknown, but he describes them as a great comfort. Lovely, dark, and deep. How romantic.
The repeated phrase at the end is what makes it great though, setting in stone that there are miles to go before sleep.
Right now though I LITTERALLY have to go to sleep.
I wanted to go to sleep earlier but that never works out.
In a nut shell:
I'm happy, content, and head over heals.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home