this is blog material
to answer your question remy zero, yes, I am lonely.
I highly doubt anyone actually reads this so I feel safe and warm writing my soul on this screen.
Someone has me, but I do not have that person. While I have given myself away already, my heart sleeps at his doorstep every night and waits for someone to open up and take me in to heal my wounds. I simply cannot take a hint and blindly follow a false light (no, this is not in reference to isis). I continue to fall, my mouth grinning blissfully because my eyes have not opened up to this truth.
Maybe this is why I named my blog "words down the rabbit hole: Alice never knew how far she fell." I seem to come up with really clever things like that... another example is "stitch up my hands, I've been throwing daggers by the blade." I thought of that one a long time ago and just recently figured out it meant so much more than I originally defined it as.
Me, being self-destructing and emotional, I will continue in my attempts to defend myself but will end up with endless flesh wounds because I always end up cutting myself open, for all to se: An open display of pathetic bliss.
Until 3 months ago, I did not seek aproval from people. And now I stand here, painting my face and undressing myself for you, for what? For a mere smile. To be held closer. Eye contact. "Anything at all to break the silence."
Why let me sink? You must know dear, how this kills me. My insides become my outsides when you pull me tighter, hold me closer, love me longer.
Nikki has been writing letters to inanimate objects, I like to write them to people and never send them.
I highly doubt anyone actually reads this so I feel safe and warm writing my soul on this screen.
Someone has me, but I do not have that person. While I have given myself away already, my heart sleeps at his doorstep every night and waits for someone to open up and take me in to heal my wounds. I simply cannot take a hint and blindly follow a false light (no, this is not in reference to isis). I continue to fall, my mouth grinning blissfully because my eyes have not opened up to this truth.
Maybe this is why I named my blog "words down the rabbit hole: Alice never knew how far she fell." I seem to come up with really clever things like that... another example is "stitch up my hands, I've been throwing daggers by the blade." I thought of that one a long time ago and just recently figured out it meant so much more than I originally defined it as.
Me, being self-destructing and emotional, I will continue in my attempts to defend myself but will end up with endless flesh wounds because I always end up cutting myself open, for all to se: An open display of pathetic bliss.
Until 3 months ago, I did not seek aproval from people. And now I stand here, painting my face and undressing myself for you, for what? For a mere smile. To be held closer. Eye contact. "Anything at all to break the silence."
Why let me sink? You must know dear, how this kills me. My insides become my outsides when you pull me tighter, hold me closer, love me longer.
Nikki has been writing letters to inanimate objects, I like to write them to people and never send them.
Dear the state of Texas,
Please return my friend Cameron. I miss him a lot. If you could spit him out soon, I would really like that. Thank you for eisley.
Please return my friend Cameron. I miss him a lot. If you could spit him out soon, I would really like that. Thank you for eisley.
love,
Emily.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home