31 August 2006

put your body in motion

Alas, I am at work again.


Bored, not hungry, have to pee, but not crying.
I guess that's a good sign.

I got my license yesterday :) finally. I love it. I love driving alone even though it's weird. I don't feel like I'm old enough to be doing it though. Odd.


okay, one o'clock. Two more hours. Bleh, that sounds like a death sentence. I
complain way too much. I have my little schedual all planned out. Colleen gets back, I take a break (even though this IS a break..she doesn't know that), I eat my lunch, go get the mail, come back and clean some glasses, clean the bathroom, clean the sunglasses, then ask if theres something she wants me to do specifically. That should take up all the time. Then after work I'm hanging out with Marie, of course. Chris is helping Chris move into the Gorham house. So they'll be done by 8:30 at the latest. I wonder what Marie and I will do.

Colleen is back. working again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home