oh me.
I'm at work, bored, lonely, hungry, cranky, tired.
Yeah.
I work too much this week, not looking forward to that at all. I think I might ask to change next week's schedule. I'm so spoiled here. I have good hours, I don't have to do much, I get a huge discount on glasses, I get to go on the computer when it's just me and Amanda; yet I complain like crazy. I'm thinking a more social job would be better for me, it would go by faster I bet.
I have to pee.
I registered today and took my ID and yearbook picture... not my best and not my worst. The guy was getting irritated with me because I kept tilting my head when I smiled. I kind of laughed. Then I got my parking permit, I feel like such a big girl. I get my license on wednesday, EFF YEAH! I'm really stoked for that. Except my mom told me this morning, "You know Emily, this doesn't mean you can go out whenever you want, you'll have restrictions." Then she said that some weekends her and my dad might want to take my car and go to the beach or something because my car is the cute jeep. Sure I guess that's okay but then I have to drive either a) huge suburban or b) old crappy ugly and big cadillac. Ok. I'm spoiled, but my mom is going to get a cute car soon anyway, and I offered to let her have the jeep and let me have another car.... that didn't work. I don't want restrictions, I've been looking forward to this too long to be told that I can't go out 'just because they said so'. God, I hate that line.
Why do my hands smell like honey?
one hour and fourty-five minutes left.
I hope Chris can hang out today. I miss him a lot and I might be going crazy.
Guh, I have to work with only Colleen tomorrow, it's not bad or anything, I just really have to keep busy because I dont want her to think I'm a waste of money. Luckily it's another 10-2. See, I am so freaking lucky to have good hours.
Today after work I'm HOPEFULLY hanging out with Chris then with Lindsay. I want to go to Disneyland with her. I bet she would because she leaves friday.
I hate customers... not really. I'm just lazy. We get some crazy people in here though, I admit, I hate the crazies.
I can feel myself wanting perscription sunglasses already. Along with designer jeans. I'm getting jeans this week because I get paid on wedesday. I'm thinking my mom will give me 50-60$ for jeans and I'll get paid around $150-180. BUT I have some debts to pay, like $30, so that means I have $120 at the least... which gives me around $180-210 to spend on jeans. I really need to start saving. I just suck so bad at it.
Fuck.... a customer.
lskdruaslkrhaslkrasrsarkasr
15 minutes later...
The feeling of not being able to help someone is really just.. bad. I feel so useless.
Here I am, crying because I'm hungry and tired, and becuase I wont be able to see Chris today when I really just need to be held. I know I cant do anything about it because he needs to do his homework. And I'll see him tomorrow hopefully. I just feel like shit and I have for the past few days. I'm always on the verge of tears.
Life isn't bad, I just get so frustrated with things.
Yeah.
I work too much this week, not looking forward to that at all. I think I might ask to change next week's schedule. I'm so spoiled here. I have good hours, I don't have to do much, I get a huge discount on glasses, I get to go on the computer when it's just me and Amanda; yet I complain like crazy. I'm thinking a more social job would be better for me, it would go by faster I bet.
I have to pee.
I registered today and took my ID and yearbook picture... not my best and not my worst. The guy was getting irritated with me because I kept tilting my head when I smiled. I kind of laughed. Then I got my parking permit, I feel like such a big girl. I get my license on wednesday, EFF YEAH! I'm really stoked for that. Except my mom told me this morning, "You know Emily, this doesn't mean you can go out whenever you want, you'll have restrictions." Then she said that some weekends her and my dad might want to take my car and go to the beach or something because my car is the cute jeep. Sure I guess that's okay but then I have to drive either a) huge suburban or b) old crappy ugly and big cadillac. Ok. I'm spoiled, but my mom is going to get a cute car soon anyway, and I offered to let her have the jeep and let me have another car.... that didn't work. I don't want restrictions, I've been looking forward to this too long to be told that I can't go out 'just because they said so'. God, I hate that line.
Why do my hands smell like honey?
one hour and fourty-five minutes left.
I hope Chris can hang out today. I miss him a lot and I might be going crazy.
Guh, I have to work with only Colleen tomorrow, it's not bad or anything, I just really have to keep busy because I dont want her to think I'm a waste of money. Luckily it's another 10-2. See, I am so freaking lucky to have good hours.
Today after work I'm HOPEFULLY hanging out with Chris then with Lindsay. I want to go to Disneyland with her. I bet she would because she leaves friday.
I hate customers... not really. I'm just lazy. We get some crazy people in here though, I admit, I hate the crazies.
I can feel myself wanting perscription sunglasses already. Along with designer jeans. I'm getting jeans this week because I get paid on wedesday. I'm thinking my mom will give me 50-60$ for jeans and I'll get paid around $150-180. BUT I have some debts to pay, like $30, so that means I have $120 at the least... which gives me around $180-210 to spend on jeans. I really need to start saving. I just suck so bad at it.
Fuck.... a customer.
lskdruaslkrhaslkrasrsarkasr
15 minutes later...
The feeling of not being able to help someone is really just.. bad. I feel so useless.
Here I am, crying because I'm hungry and tired, and becuase I wont be able to see Chris today when I really just need to be held. I know I cant do anything about it because he needs to do his homework. And I'll see him tomorrow hopefully. I just feel like shit and I have for the past few days. I'm always on the verge of tears.
Life isn't bad, I just get so frustrated with things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home