27 August 2006

mumbo jumbo

I'm sorry for not updating this, I suck.


Here are some leerikz.

Get away from me, just get away from me
This isn't gonna be easy
But I don't need you
Believe me
You got a piece of me
But it's just a little piece of me
And I don't need anyone
These days I feel like I'm fading away
Could you tell me the things you remember
About me?
And have you seen me lately?
I remember me
And all the little things that make up a memory
Like she said she loved to watch me sleep
Like she said: "It's the breathing, it's the breathing in and out and in and..."
Have you seen me lately?

*sigh* too much going on. I'm too lazy for this.

I really need to clean my room. I am disgusted by it. I think I'll stay home today and sew, or paint, or watch movies. I don't know.

Who reads this? If you read this PLEASE IM me and tell me. I dont know, I read it. Even if we barely talk, just tell me. I won't get creeped out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home