10 August 2006

Kind of like a spaceship

I like countdowns.

I really look forward to some things.
For example:
I get my license in 20 days
Running with Scissors comes out 2 months from tomorrow
I get paid next tuesday, 5 days

Ok so they used to be a lot better but things have come and gone. The bad part about countdowns is that it also works for stressfull things. Like school (28 days....ohhh me), you must know that I really don't enjoy school at all. Except for photo and english. So I'm really wishing that this year I'll have some better classes. Who knows, maybe I'll even pass Algebra 2.

Here is a random memory that I've been thinking about.

Marie and I are driving Michael home at 4 in the morning and we stop at a light (Ridge Route and Serrano) and she looks both ways, stops what she is saying and says "My mom would kill me." For some reason I just thought it was epic.

She'll read this, and yeah, you say epic things sometimes Marie. You don't even know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home