10 August 2006

infinite monotony of grandparentals

I'm thinking of officially classifying myself as a hermit. How sad is this: I've been sitting here for the past 3 hours in my 86 degree room listening to amazingly depressing but satisfying music and I don't plan on leaving my room until much later. Maybe I'll get something to eat... buut that's even a little much. I'm also getting really bummed that the sun is shining into my room, I seriously closed the blinds like 4 different ways just so I could have it not glare on the screen. I might paint but I only have five colors in my room. And I need paper towels. Myspace is getting so boring, I'm rarely lurking it anymore. Lately I've really been wanting to write a book or something, Augusten Burroughs has inspired me. Eff, I'm really hungry. Maybe I'll eat the rest of my pie. I just put my sunglasses on... the sun is too bright in here. So far I have 4 pairs of sunglasses, pays off to work in a glasses shop.

My grandparents are spending the night, this is the main reason why I'm going to spend the whole night in here. They've been visiting SO much lately... they move 45 minutes away and all of a sudden they visit twice a week, spending the night at least once. I swear I'm going to flip out on them soon.

Isis continues to make me zone out. I love it. I go blank, it's been 4 minutes since the last paragraph and I was just zoned out. Quite great.

The new phone is working out well, it's really cute. I am more and more facinated by it every minute. Kind of a bummer that I have to spend my whole paycheck on it though. well, I guess I'll still have around 30. And I get paid again two weeks after the 15th. Which is the 30th, which means I get my license then...wooOooO.

I don't know if the html will work for that.

Anyways, I'm really excited for the Running with Scissors movie. Maybe I'll read all night. I do have to read East of Eden. I guess It's a really good book.

OK, pie time. Wish me luck in the infinite monotony of grandparentals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home