14 August 2006

blog moods

Sometimes you just gotta be in the mood to blog. It can't become a chore, you know? Right now I don't feel like it but I have time to waste and I'm bored.

I'm starting a clothing/bag/other stuff company with Marie and Nikki. We're going to do a lot of cute stuff. It started out with us just wanting to open up a vegan ice cream place, then we said we would sell our paintings, then it turned into "Well, we can sell paintings anyway." So later on in life I'll open up a vegan ice cream place down here in Orange County. We deserve it. Maybe a bakery too, that'd be fun. I'm already pro at making pies. Wow, it's pretty hot in here.

15 days until my license
get paid tomorrow
new glasses tomorrow
DINOSAURS tomorrow

Yes, your eyes are not tricking you. I am going to see dinosaurs tomorrow. Really just bones, and casts but you know what? I'm excited to see bones and casts. They even have them fighting. I think I'm developing a new obsession. I have Harry Potter and zombies already taken care of, now I just want to learn all about dinosaurs. Not to diss HP and zombies, they are freaking amazing... but dinosaurs are real. Zombies could very well be real I guess, and I'm always convinced that Harry Potter is real. But dinosaurs have evidence.

Alright, I think I might be done. Let me think if there is anything else I'd like to say. Um, hmm... maybe I'll leave you with a story.

My earliest memory is when I was probably 3 or so, and we were driving in my dad's red car and listening to counting crows "mr. jones". I remember the shoes I was wearing too. And I remember looking outside.

Oh this might be a permanant thing for my blog, early memories or just random memories.
Just so I dont forget, I'll put the words "leave home" in here.

Alright. Thank you for reading, if you did.

P.S. Robert, the counting crows are not emo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home